This week I spent most of my time working on getting the real time chart display to get to work – solving the errors that I encountered, mainly due to not including the necessary source files for the charts. I used flot charts to draw the real time graph that has number of requests served by the server and the time on X and Y axes respectively. I am testing if the display is working correctly. I also added code for JSON output in the main file for the cache plugin.
After this, I will need to tie up some loose ends in the code and do documentation. I expect to finish the project by this Friday and post the code for reviews and comments. I will post more about this then !